Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Left the group home for the asyllum!

When I came down I knew I couldn't really leave Jenna with Jack and I hated to bring him and leave her with the dogs so I asked Peggy to come over Friday thru Sat. and Heather to take the overnight and take Jack to church shift and then Peggy could come back if it suited her. Well it was a real adjustment for all. I have had hours on the phone listening and advising. Jenna is still hurting but her feelings are hurt by her dad and others laughing and making little of her pain...Peggy did not know exactly how to help and so Jenna got mad and did most of the work. I coached a bit and she prayed so got the idea that she needed to be more specific and understanding with Peggy's efforts. The eyes are still black and she is still swollen a bit. Her head hurts and glasses are still not useful. I am still amazed at that fall. Guess I was not meant to see that particular movie...my love for Nessie is strained at present!
So I left after Tom Stamman and a week of working overtime trying to keep up. Got here and the kids were subdued as it was Friday. The green van is making noises so I did not have to transport Metrie to see his mom and she didn't want him til Sunday anyway so I get to just stay here and hang out. Tisha is in rare form with M.O.M doses to end her painful BM's so it has been a poopy time in some ways. She has such a fit when I clean her up. She even bites and kicks!
So, I am taking it one hour at a time...slept 8.5 hours last night and it was good! My hip hurt from shoveling but it feels better now. I ate all wrong but oh well... drank more coffee than is good for me but oh well. Had to take pain stuff today again. Eating is the key to being pain free that and exercising and getting rid of subluxations. So today the place became very crazy all at once. Isaiah came in while I was having the kids clean up the playroom downstairs. Then I dyed my hair and when the plastic bag was applied to increase the heat and processing on top of the tinfoil sections...here came Jordan and Lewcie without Peggy so they are here playing and all chance of cleaning is out the window. They make huge messes and are extremely loud! I did get several complement on my hair. Kids are so accepting of my streaks of wierdness. I look forward to tomorrow when Jessica and Eliana are spending the day. My only regret is that I may not be able to go to church. If not then I will spend more time in the word tomorrow night. Life has all these twists and by the way if I did not tell you, I am tired, not dead but really tired. I am sure it will pass. I feel the urge to sleep in one more day and keep my pj's on 'til 11:00.
But the crazyness... it better pass...am sick of the complete nutso life with bombs on the left and on the right an alligator swamp...straight ahead is quicksand and I can never retreat to the denial I was in. Onward with sword and shovel...

No comments: