Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, January 25, 2008

I want to rearrange again!

I am the eternal tweeker only over the years I know my tweeking has gone over the top. I had Ira sleeping on a shelf above a closet once and he moved around so many times at the LaValle house from room to room that he grew to like it better than a static room of his own...I know the gypsy in me tends to affect those around me. I told Jenna that I was not happy with the way things were in the bedroom or in the Kitchen and wanted to rearrange. I swear I saw her get paler... she then wailed "oh no!" but I must you see. So as I think of how to best make it workable in both rooms I looked online for ideas. Please vote as to the style that best represents me to you from what you have learned of me on my blogs or in the real world... I need time to do this...a snow day or a slow day...do I have those anymore? Seldom but it must come and soon.

No comments: