Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, May 28, 2010

I Worked in the Yard too!

Masterpiece!Petunias I love!Mixtures of beauty
I ran out of potting soil with some plants left and some pots remaining too...so guess that means more fun in the dirt soon! I still have to figure out some kind of covering for the pressboard showing in front. I like flagstone but can I find it and do it is the question? Maybe so!

3 comments:

Stephanie @ La Dolce Vita said...

Hi there! Love your garden! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower! By the way, one of my closest friends is in Wisconsin now - in Janesville.

Fifi Flowers said...

FAB and relaxing and rewarding working in the garden!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Lyndee,
Thanks for coming to visit me at my blog. Looks like your getting some pretty plants going in your yard. We're not too far apart. We live just outside Black River Falls.
HAGD,
Cindy