Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, May 28, 2010

The Best of Times, The Worst of Times

So racing on trying to do it all I realized I have lost my cape. Rats! How do you do it all without your tights and your identifying Bunny suit with insignia and your cape? Well, I still have my Mary Poppins Umbrella around here somewhere...
A Wedding Shower:  Jenna Lu is marrying Farmer Mike so we had a wonderful shower
for her! Jean got the cake and decorations, Sue put them up with her kids, her sister played a wonderful trick on Jenna and I handled feeding them nachos and getting them out of their chairs for games!

1 comment:

Jennalu said...

I looked hot!!!!!!!!! I was melting. It was so hot in there! Oh, yes, I may even say that on my wedding night! It was lovely and hot and cut rug for the nest that is going to be full of love!