Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, May 14, 2010

Gypsy Caravan Wagon

This was a most surprising and wild day for me. Actually most of it was frustrating and long but this one moment enlivened my soul and set me to dreaming once again about my future gypsy caravan wagon I desire for my back yard. I want it more than another Willow tree to replace the one I lost. I was in Madison Wisconsin driving down Odana Road when I saw a real and wonderful gypsy caravan wagon behind a truck and parked. I couldn't stop but I slowed way down and squeeled like a baby pig. It was yellow and green and beautiful. I sighed for hours.

7 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

lol that is great! "squeeled like a baby pig" funny!

whitewingedpam said...

Ah that would be the life to be a gypsy and just travel about ,think of the adventures ,and fun times ,,lol sigh if it could only be that way for you ,: ))) love ya

FILIGREE MOON said...

Fascinating! So happy you joined my little blog so I could find your enchanting blogs! ~ Angela

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

That would be a really fun thing to have in a backyard!

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I hope your dream comes true, and you get that gypsy caravan wagon one day!!! I wanted to thank you for visiting our blog, and entering our giveaway, and another thanks for putting our button on your sidebar!! I hope you have a wonderful week~~~Daphne

Jennalu said...

Sweet my dear!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Lyndee, Thanks so much for your visit and sweet comment you left. I have been looking through your archives and I have to say your grandchildren are adorable!
Hugs,
Sherry