Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yeah It has not snowed for days and days!

Come have tea with me and celebrate the thought of spring. I am told we will get a few more gasps of winter that will stop us in our travels and then it is actually coming. I am thrilled. And I might add my lovely eldest daughter Miss Willow is to wed in the spring somewhere USA and then a lovely reception in her church later. Sigh! Not only is my future son-in -law made just for Jams but he is a Christian, kind, loves kids, is tall, leaning toward really handsome and has a very romantic name. It is good! Spring, a wedding and beginnings!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi, I can't believe all the snow you guys have! My friend lives in WI so she send pix.
Spring is a'comin'!