Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow what thats what!

This blogspot keeps rejecting my blog for some unknown reason so I am tiring of writing inane sentences about snow. The fact is I have huge icicles and Jack went out and removed a lot of the most beautiful. If I could make the pictures go to this computer I would share them but today nothing is going perfect so I am ending the blog sessions and going to boil some chicken up for a tasty chicken soup dish for my weekend.
Jenna got a job so pray that Jack does well without us.
Tishtosh is in a mood. I have taxes to do. Money does not grow on trees nor does the cupboard fill itself. The freezer is getting empty which is a blessing until it is gone and then it may be less a blessing.. My precious job is soon to be without pay it seems. Sigh! God has a plan and I am hanging on with my faith engaged.
Next week is the first Sunday night Service (Alternative with coffeehouse atmosphere) and I learned something new about my computer which thrilled me to death. I actually learned how to take a full page and shrink it and put 6 sheets on a page for a booklet. Not hard but who knew? Not me until I found a guru willing to share and then experimented until I found how to do it so it was really readable. Yippee! Ending on a high note I will say no snow is predicted this weekend. Yeah!

No comments: