Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, February 1, 2008

How will I do this?

I am in need of an answer for my financial dilemma. There is not an easy answer! I am looking to the left and to the right watching for a door that God will open. I am ready to give up anything that God would require but I have cut much out already. It is necessary for me to fast and pray for an answer. The fact is I cannot make it through even the month ahead with what I can see will come in and what must go out. I want to think outside the box and I wait on an idea or a gift from heaven. I have been in a bad spot before and God helped me. I do not want to presume upon God but He takes care of His own. I depend on God for all now that I am certain that depending on Credit is indeed presumption of the worst sort. It presumes that God's hand is short, that I am above doing without. So........as I walk out the penalty for not trusting God in the past I do not want to continue this line of thinking. I want to instead go to a place of total trust. He will see me through.
Do not pity me. Watch and see what my Heavenly Father will do! His timing will be perfect. I am humbling myself by confessing my wrong thinking and actions of pride. His word is true and His Spirit is alive in the world today. I will listen and learn and go forward under His hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am trusting the Lord for financial support, days have been dark, but I know with his love it will be OK! For the both of US!