Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Romance is in the air!

Jenna has a new man in her life and he is super cute and smart. I look forward to his flying in and getting to meet him. I will be pleased if he is all he seems. I want good things for her. Maybe somthing good can come from an internet Christian dating service. Only time will tell.
Life has many twists and turns but oh what an adventure. I remember love at it's beginnings. No small thing that tangled web of emotions. I know more now but that alone does not decrease the intensity of emotions I remember well. Those feelings are private now as I adjust to the stage I am presently in. No less love just new emotions...
Love can never be clinical. It is too good and lovely to be without feeling. God is love. Oh how wonderful that is and how loved I am. I have the word of God telling me how precious I am. That with a trunk full of love filled cards and letters from my husband and kids and some dear friends make my life full and fuller. I do not fear my rocking chair with memories like those.
Jenna I hope that you make some good ones and find a man who will hold your heart dearly.
Jack tells me every day that he loves me and worries for my safety. I am indeed blessed!

1 comment:

Jennalu said...

I know time is everything!