Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Amazing things do happen.

I went to visit mom and it was a wonderful visit. She does not feel well enough to go to the wedding but she was so sweet and well, like I always want my mom to be. I did tell her by phone and then reiterated it later that when she has her surgery that I want to be there and stay all night with her so she will feel safe and cared for. She liked that as she is concerned about having surgery. I do want to be there too. I am just ready to let go of the whole past thing and just move forward with grace, to go forward with God in the lead! In this process I am giving myself grace as well. Forgiveness takes time to be thorough but the beginning is just a prayer of being willing to forgive.

No comments: