Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, April 11, 2008

I love to read blogs!

Tonight I spent awhile chasing rainbows as it seems finding blogs that spoke to my heart so I thought I should post a few for you to check out and see if you like them too.

Blogging is fun and it is a way to touch people when you just cannot take the time, effort or find a way to reach people outside your sphere. It is also a way to stretch your limits and jostle your views and opinions, experience new things and find like folks who stimulate you.

Good hunting!

No comments: