Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, March 14, 2008

My house is sick and longs for spring...

I have a cold. Jack is coughing and Jenna seems under a rock for sure. I have worked in an environment of unhealth and lived in one too. I am currently in Madtown taking Vitamin C and eating grapefruits and wishing I had rum-soaked (or is it gin soaked) raisins. Oh and I am taking that homeopathic that fights flu. they want an arm and leg for it so I only got one packet of 6 doses. The sun is out and Tish is down and I am blogging and not resting but both are beneficial to my health either mental or physical...
I look forward to spring and want to enjoy the onset. I am collecting pictures of flowers and yearning to rototill and plant peppers and chard. Sigh. Maybe I will grow some baby herbs to transplant just to ease my anxious self. Mostly I need to look for ways to earn a hundred bucks and then do it again each week. Sigh!

No comments: