Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Shower was Intimate and Fun!


Guess who gave her feather boas? Yup I really did.
Jean gave her luxury in basic black and lace!
Jean, Sue, Pam, Moi, & Amberly are in Jenna's photo frame!
A game of design. Lost but I did love modeling it though.

3 comments:

Jennalu said...

I liked how I would probably relate a bit more to Sue's outfit than yours. Now for the winner, you all are winners in my eyes Lynda and you know that.

Anonymous said...

Sexy Granny!

Jamie Willow said...

love that picture of you mom! you are beautiful!