Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, April 30, 2010

A State of Mind

Since I got back from St. Louis I have been immersed in work and had little time to think. My trip was absolutely lovely in all respects. Gas mileage was good and the books on tape that I listened to were mesmerizing so the road trip went quickly. I am blessed that Cracker Barrel has such good books on tape for rent and that they are everywhere I have traveled. The grandkids were sweet and funny and endearing and I could go on and on. I connected a bit with my son and more with Jamie and Ashley simply as Ira had to work so much. I have pictures of all. I have filled about 6 albums so far. My heart was full with the precious moments. We celebrated birthdays and went to the zoo. Ira and Ash honored me with a lovely brunch at a French Cafe with a bakery. Lovely Lovely Lovely is my only thought! Jack did well at home with Jenna and all was right in my world.

No comments: