Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, March 19, 2010

I am a winner!

I won the middle big girlie named 'Believe' and she will go perfectly on the pink wall in my studio with several other Kelly Rae Roberts artwork, photos and other artwork! I feel so blessed to win this and cannot wait to see 'Believe' in person. The blog asked, as Kelly is looking at names for her baby she is carrying that we give a girl and a boy name and I listed Ziva for the girl name and Beck for the boy name. Wow!

2 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

wonderful mom!!!

Jennalu said...

Oh my, two wins and what will the third be? A trip to Ireland!