Dylan Thomas

Poetry is what in a poem makes you laugh, cry, prickle, be silent, makes your toenails twinkle, makes you want to do this or that or nothing, makes you know that you are alone in the unknown world, that you bliss and suffering is forever shared and forever all your own. - Dylan Thomas

Friday, November 9, 2007

Wheat is my Nemesis

So I learned several years back through a healthcare practitioner who was hooked up to a lab that I do not digest wheat/soy/eggs or dairy. Whoopee! Then I went on a diet that basically excluded most of those and lost tons of weight. I went back on wheat and gained it mostly back and now I have seboreah in my hair quite severely and nothing is working that has in the past helped. I went to the nurtritional Bible and looked it up and discovered that those with a gluten intolerance will develop severe seboreah. Another clue to my neccesary life changes. I think I might just have to really go off all the bad stuff so I can feel good. What does it take to make us leave that broad path of destruction that our diets in America provide? Help me Lord to really make the change! It doesn't have to be that hard...just turn the ship around one more time...

No comments: